AUTOBELL: The Autobell fundraising cards were ordered before the school shutdown and have been received by WBOPA. Please contact us via email to coordinate a safe handoff of the cards and forms (cannot do a large distribution until the statewide Stay at Home Order is lifted).
SMITHFIELD HAMS: Due to logistical and safety issues surrounding the distribution of hams, the Smithfield ham order was cancelled (with no financial penalty). The forms and the money collected by the students will be returned so that refunds can be issued back to those who ordered hams. Fill out and return this form to email@example.com ONLY if you participated in the Smithfield ham fundraiser. There is a separate form for getting trip deposit refunds.
Thank you for your patience. Please stay safe and healthy!!
WHY DO WE NEED TO FUNDRAISE?
In order for the members of the Western Branch Orchestras to have an optimum experience and have every opportunity to be successful, we need monetary support. Here are a few ways we use money fundraised through the WBOPA:
- Annual banquet
- Concert programs
- Concert receptions
- District Orchestra Assessment fees
- Guest artists and clinicians
- New instruments
- New music
- Senior Scholarships
- Shoulder rests and rock stops
- Spring trip
- Snacks for rehearsals/trips
- Tuners and rosin
- Virginia Band and Orchestra Directors Association Annual Fee
- and more!
Spring Flower Sale
- Download the order form hereor
- Order forms & money must be turned in to orchestra teachers by May 6th
- Orders can be mailed to WBOPA, P.O. Box 9208, Chesapeake, VA 23321-9208 (postmarked before 5/1)
- Pick up flowers on Saturday, May 11th from 8:30-11am @ WBMS Bus Ramp
AutoBell Car Wash Gift Cards
- $20 gift cards that NEVER expire
- 50% goes to student’s spring travel account
- Order from any WBHS orchestra student
- Hams are $30 each
- Each ham is between 8.5 to 10 lbs. and comes ready to heat and serve! Brown sugar glaze packet comes with each ham. You have the option of using the glaze.
- For every ham sold, $10 will be applied to the student’s spring trip costs.