WHY DO WE NEED TO FUNDRAISE?
In order for the members of the Western Branch Orchestras to have an optimum experience and have every opportunity to be successful, we need monetary support. Here are a few ways we use money fundraised through the WBOPA:
- Annual banquet
- Concert programs
- Concert receptions
- District Orchestra Assessment fees
- Guest artists and clinicians
- New instruments
- New music
- Senior Scholarships
- Shoulder rests and rock stops
- Spring trip
- Snacks for rehearsals/trips
- Tuners and rosin
- Virginia Band and Orchestra Directors Association Annual Fee
- and more!
Spring Flower Sale
- Orders are 100% tax deductible!
Contactless PLANT PICK UP: Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 9am-11am (Rain or Shine):
New Creation United Methodist Church (Aldersgate), 4320 Bruce Road. Please enter from Peppercorn Drive
Questions: Please contact (call or text) Katie Bray @ 757-434-7891 or Caroline Piland @ 757-672-6073