WHY DO WE NEED TO FUNDRAISE?
In order for the members of the Western Branch Orchestras to have an optimum experience and have every opportunity to be successful, we need monetary support. Here are a few ways we use money fundraised through the WBOPA:
- Annual banquet
- Concert programs
- Concert receptions
- District Orchestra Assessment fees
- Guest artists and clinicians
- New instruments
- New music
- Senior Scholarships
- Shoulder rests and rock stops
- Spring trip
- Snacks for rehearsals/trips
- Tuners and rosin
- Virginia Band and Orchestra Directors Association Annual Fee
- and more!
Spring Plant Sale
Thank you for supporting the WB Orchestras! If you ordered spring flowers, please review the pick up information below:
- PICK UP: Saturday, April 29th, 2023 from 8:30am-11am (Rain or Shine):
Western Branch High Bus Ramp
1968 Bruin Place, Chesapeake, VA 23321
Any flowers not picked up by 11am (or pre-planned for delivery) will be donated to WBHS.
Questions? Please contact (call or text) Kirsten Tynch @ 757-692-8495