WHY DO WE NEED TO FUNDRAISE?
In order for the members of the Western Branch Orchestras to have an optimum experience and have every opportunity to be successful, we need monetary support. Here are a few ways we use money fundraised through the WBOPA:
- Annual banquet
- Concert programs
- Concert receptions
- District Orchestra Assessment fees
- Guest artists and clinicians
- New instruments
- New music
- Senior Scholarships
- Shoulder rests and rock stops
- Spring trip
- Snacks for rehearsals/trips
- Tuners and rosin
- Virginia Band and Orchestra Directors Association Annual Fee
- and more!
Spring Plant Sale
Thank you for supporting the WB Orchestras!
- Orders have closed.
- Orders are 100% tax deductible!
PLANT PICK UP: Saturday, May 7th, 2022 from 8:30am-11am (Rain or Shine):
Western Branch High Bus Ramp
1968 Bruin Place, Chesapeake, VA 23321
Any plants not picked up by 11am will be donated to WBHS.
- Volunteers Needed: If you would like to volunteer to help with plant pick up, please sign up here.
Questions? Please contact (call or text) Katie Bray @ 757-434-7891 or Caroline Piland @ 757-672-6073